Saturday, February 22, 2014

B Day: Industrial Revolution Test

Hello everyone!  Yesterday we finished our discussion on other reform movements and issues within Europe and Asia during the 19th century.  We focused yesterday's discussion on women's rights and Antisemitism.  Please remember that your test will be next class.  The completed study guide will be collected on the same day.  Also remember that there will be a map section for North and South America on this test.  Please email me with any questions that you may have.

Also, your next current event is due on Thursday.  The next continent that we will be focusing on is Asia. Unfortunately, I am unable to post the countries on the blog at this time due to the document being in my classroom.  I apologize for the inconvenience and I will post the countries ASAP on the blog when we return on Monday.  Please email me if you have any questions.  Have a great weekend!

~Mr. Mazur

No comments:

Post a Comment