Friday, May 27, 2011

World War II and Test

Hey everyone. This is just a reminder that your homework is to read pp. 931-935 and pp. 940-947 and complete the worksheet that I have handed out. I will check this next class.

Also, your air raid projects are due next class. Please make sure you complete this and email me if you have any questions.

Lastly, your test is going to be on Thursday (B Day) and Friday (A Day) of next week. Please complete the study guide and hand it in on the day of the test. For A Day students, I have emailed you the study guide. If you have any questions or would like any clarification on any topics, please feel free to email me or stay during co-curricular or after school.

Have a great Memorial Day! Congratulations to all of the Freshmen who ran for a position in Freshmen Student Council!

~Mr. Mazur

No comments:

Post a Comment