Friday, May 27, 2011

Election Results

Hey everyone! I hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day weekend!

First, I would like to say how proud that I am of everyone who ran for Student Council. Everyone's dedication to the cause was fantastic and it really was amazing how much effort everyone put into their campaigns. Posters were fantastic and speeches were inspiring. When I counted the ballots, I can also say that the election was extremely close and that everyone that ran really would have done a fantastic job and were worthy of the position that they were running for.

With that said, Student Council for next year is:

President: Deyanira Bazan
Vice President: Justine Plummer
Secretary: Megan Dougherty
Treasurer: Nijah Green
Public Relations: Amber Chabus, Amanda Valazquez, and Amirah Whitfield
Historians: Ryan Kelly and Claire Meehan

Have a great rest of the weekend!

~Mr. Mazur

No comments:

Post a Comment