Tuesday, May 13, 2014

B Day: Genocide and Totalitarianism Test

Hello everyone!  This is just a reminder that your test is on Thursday.  The study guide is due on the same day.  Please email me if you have any questions.  You can also see me during co-curricular in the Junior Lounge during 5th period tomorrow or 6th period on Thursday.  I can also stay after school if anyone needs more help.

Furthermore, please remember that if you have not handed in your Irish Potato Famine DBQ, I have entered a 0 on PowerSchool.  However, if you believe this was a mistake, just print out another copy and I will give full credit.  From what I remember, many people could not print out the DBQ because the printers were not working when they were due. However, I cannot give credit until a hard copy of the DBQ is given to me.

Please email me with any questions.  Have a great day!

~Mr. Mazur

No comments:

Post a Comment