Saturday, October 16, 2010

England Timeline (B Day)

Hey guys! Just a reminder that for homework, you are making a timeline of the Tudor rulers of England from King Henry VIII to Queen Elizabeth. I want you to include information on the events going on during the reign. Remember to make it neat and professional. I do not want just a line with dates. Include pictures and use creativity.

Also, your test is going to me on Wednesday (A Day) and Thursday (B Day). Make sure you do the study guide and study for this test. If you have any questions, email me or see me after class.

Lastly, your current event and the connection sheet is due on Thursday (B Day) and Friday (A Day). Please email me or see me after class if you did not get the connection sheet or the current event worksheet.

~Mr. Mazur

No comments:

Post a Comment